Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ms. Pearl Digs the Ranch

While Mister is working, cutting wood or stringing fence, I have important things to do, too, you know.

Like swimmin' in the creek. It's called Coyote Creek, but Mister calls it Pearlie Mae's Creek. We don't like those crazy coyotes.


I think something's going on over here. I hear noises, gotta dig into this mystery.


Hey! This is fun! I'm not allowed to do this in the yard. I hope it's okay to dig here. I swear there's something in this hole. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.


Yep, I'm smelling something heavenly in here. A gopher? Squirrel? (Did someone say, squirrel?)



Nothing yet. I think I'll take a little break.


Hmm. I wonder if Mom realizes it's snack time.


Uh oh. She doesn't sound like she wants to give me a snack. I wonder why?


I thought I looked just fine!


Maybe if I rub my face on the sofa she'll give me a snack. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Now why do they do that? Rubbing dinner off on the couch 'cuz I didn't leave a napkin by their dinner bowl. Think they're telling me something? Yeah, and the dirt face thing too... what rats! And I want to keep 2 puppies. I need my head checked~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think tom should nuzzle that muzzle...;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! What's on your mind?