Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quilty Pleasures Wednesday: Purl Warehouse in Tustin, CA

Time for a little color therapy, folks. Last month I had a chance to visit Purl in Tustin, CA, the mail order end of Purl Soho in New York City. It's worth a visit if you are in the area, but be advised that it's a warehouse,  chock full of yarn and fabrics to look at and fondle. Here are just a few photo highlights. I used my cell phone, so quality isn't totally primo.

There were rows and rows of yarn. Pattie chose some to make a cowl. I did, too, even though I don't know how to knit one.


I just thought this looked fascinating: Goodbye, crewel world!


A solid wall of solids.



And just a little more color for you: From Pattie's kitchen, a trivet. It looks like wrapped cord, sewn together. I love the splash of color on her island top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! What's on your mind?