Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Humbug Bag Class at Thread Bear

 Hmm, what's this? It's a Humbug Bag. What's a Humbug Bag? It's a place to store small items: Sewing stuff, school supplies, makeup, a small portable project.


I'm going to be teaching how to make this Humbug Bag at Threadbear on Saturday, November 15.

But you won't make just one Humbug Bag.  Nope.


And you won't make just two Humbug Bags.


You will make three, totally cute Humbug Bags. They are that easy to make, even if you are zipperly challenged. Really!

Aren't they cute? The class will be on Saturday, November 15, 1-3 p.m.


Come in to the store or give Thread Bear in Las Vegas, NM, a call to sign up for the class.  (505) 425-6263



1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I just love it. And the blue skies remind me of Arizona where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! What's on your mind?